Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Visit my new Pureindollgence Nursery website

Sorry that I haven't been updating the blog too much lately. But, I have been quite busy, working on a new website where I can sell my (and hopefully others) reborn dolls. The website features a babies for adoption section and eshop where customers can purchase any reborn dolls available for sale. In addition, there is a gallery of all my previous reborns that have been adopted by homes around the world. And I also have a seperate gallery where I will be happy to post images of dolls made by other artists. If you are a reborn doll artist and you just aren't into website programming and maintenance and would like to sell your dolls online, please feel free to contact me. I would be happy to create custom listings your dolls and sell them for you for a small fee (no fee unless they sell).
Please stop by and check out the new site at Pureindollgence Nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment